The Future of Education Technology Conference welcomes your coverage of the annual event and expo. Print, television, radio, web outlets, and analysts firms from around the world will be on-hand to report on the latest happenings of this major education technology event.
To apply for a Press or Analyst Pass, please fill out the Press/Analyst Application. You will be notified of your application status within 5 business days of submitting your application. Please note that there will be no complimentary Blogger Passes issued except to those bloggers who have been selected to participate in the Future of Ed Tech Insiders program.
For additional analysts and press information or to schedule interviews with keynote speakers, presenters or event organizers, please contact Jeanne Achille at email@example.com.
|For media inquiries, please contact:
Chief Executive Officer
The Devon Group
Phone: 732-706-0123, ext. 100
|For questions about press credentials, please email:
[ Industry Analyst Information ]
[ Important PR Information for Exhibitors ]
Photography and Videography is permitted at the Future of Education Technology Conference only with media credentials and prior approval provided by the Future of Education Technology Conference Media department. By accepting press credentials, you agree to the terms detailed in this Photo and Video Policy.
PHOTOGRAPHY POLICY FOR PRESS & Bloggers
You must request permission from the FETC Media department to take photos at Conference and Expo.
- Only accredited press is eligible to request photo and video permission.
- To obtain permission, bring your camera to the Press room in the Orange County Convention Center.
- Under no circumstances are tripods, lights and elaborate set ups permitted in any Future of Education Technology Conference venue hallways.
- Your Future of Education Technology Conference press credentials will NOT allow you to audio or video webcast, broadcast or otherwise transmit, retransmit or copy in any form any Future of Education Technology Conference artist performance, conference programming, or Film Q&A longer than :45 continuous seconds.
- No board feeds will be allowed during the Future of Education Technology Conference.
- Video recording of any kind is not allowed without prior approval from the Future of Education Technology Conference Film Publicity Department. Any and all video will not be permitted in either theater without prior approval.
Press credentials and photographer/videographer are issued at the discretion of Future of Education Technology Conference and can be revoked at any time.
VIDEO POLICY FOR PRESS & Bloggers
Under no circumstances are tripods, lights and elaborate set ups permitted in any Future of Education Technology Conference venue hallways.
If you are granted press credentials by the Future of Education Technology Conference, the following will be permitted with your credentials: news coverage of event activities, interviews, snippets of keynotes, panels and other sessions.
However, to protect the rights of speakers, as well as Future of Education Technology Conference, please note the following carefully: Your press credentials will NOT allow you to live webcast audio or video, broadcast or otherwise transmit, retransmit or copy in any form any conference programming for longer than 45 seconds.
By accepting Future of Education Technology Conference press credentials you are agreeing that your coverage will be limited to shooting no more than the first five minutes of any single session. You also agree to broadcast no more than 45 continuous seconds of any single session in your final product. No audio feeds will be allowed without prior consent from Future of Education Technology Conference.
For photo policy information for non-media registrants or the general public, please go to our Attendee Kit page.
For any questions about this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org